Meat in French


Ingredients (10 servings):
  • Potatoes - 1.5 kg
  • Chicken fillet - 700 g.
  • Onions (large) - 2 pcs
  • Tomato - 2 pcs
  • hard cheese - 200 g
  • Mayonnaise - 2st. spoons
  • Ketchup - 1 tbsp. a spoon
  • Salt - 1 tbsp. l.
  • Black pepper - 1/3 tsp..
  • Garlic - 3 the tooth.
  • Seasoning (for chops in taste) - 1/3 Art. l.
Cooking method:

I cook this dish so. I take the meat, usually chicken, or rather breast fillets. But it is possible and pork. Cut into pieces of about 1, 5 cm -2 in thickness and size, as chops. Slugger they are not strong. In a separate dish mix the salt, pepper, any more seasoning to taste. And then I rub this mixture into the meat on both sides.

Spread the meat on a greased with vegetable oil or butter a baking sheet. I take a bow, cut it into half rings, divide into polukruzhochki and spread the first layer of meat. Then, just chop the tomatoes into half rings and spread them on top of the bow on the pieces of meat the second layer. You can sprinkle with finely chopped greens. Cover with a layer of potatoes. Raw potatoes with grate 1-2mm thick slices.

Then on top of all the layers, pour the sauce (it do to the taste: 200 ml. Of milk, 1 tbsp. Tablespoon of sour cream, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, ketchup or tomato paste, salt, spices to taste), so that the dish is languishing (This and I have my little secret, then it turns out juicy dish). I rub the cheese and sprinkle on top. Cheese can be and more. This is who he loves.

I warm up the oven to 180 degrees and put to the pan with the meat. I bake until the potatoes are cooked yet. This is where some 40 -45 minutes. In total, ready-made meals, roughly about an hour. It turns out hearty and delicious. 

Bon Appetit!

Комментариев нет: